Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nine.

The next time you wanna catch a movie, try thinking twice before watching the movie “Nine”.

image


This movie is basically about an Italian filmmaker Guido Contini who ran out of ideas and tried  hard to squeeze every ounce of creativity but couldn’t write a single line of script for his upcoming film.

The reason why you shouldn’t watch it : The movie is too draggy and long.
The whole movie IS only about Guido Contini. Even the songs are about him. I mean, it is a bit too much, don’t you think so? :(

The reason why you SHOULD watch it : Penelope Cruz is SEXAY! :) She acts as Guido Contini’s mistress . Oh and of course, Fergie! Yeah :) She blows people away with her amazing voice. :) And! the songs are not that bad actually. Hmm, it is also rated PG-13 for sexual content. So you guys might wanna check it out. :P

A few people in the cinema actually left the hall during the movie, that’s how boring they think it is.

Oh and speaking of Nine, I have just watched Alice In Wonderland 3D Yesterday! :) To be honest I was falling asleep while watching. Either the movie is boring OR it’s because of me sleeping really late the night before, but Kieran finds it boring too so it is NOT me ! Hahah.


image

DON’T watch Alice in wonderland 3D. It’s a waste of money. The only 3D thing you can see is the characters! You wont have the “OMG. that thing is flying towards me” feeling in the movie! Yeahh, I hope I make sense?

Hmm, but if you guys still wanna watch it then go ahead,kay? It is just my personal opinion! :) You guys might DISAGREE with me.



OKay! :) I shall stop here for now!
You’ll hear more from me soon! :)
-Rine.

No comments:

Post a Comment