Thursday, May 6, 2010

Driving.

HMM, boys and girls.
What do you think about DRIVING?
Driving is pretty annoying to me nowadays but what keeps me from falling asleep while driving is. .

"SHIFTING THT DAM GEAR STICK"

Oh yes, shifting the gear stick. What i'm talkin about here is a manual car.
Each time i get in to the car, what i do is start the engine, the stereo, aircon and thn step on the clutch.
I would always love to dump the clutch and do loads of wheel spin but i guess if i do that, not only will my car be wheel spinning but my dad would be spinning my head for spoiling the clutch and burning the tyres. :D
But anyways, after driving for a couple of months now, my goal is to keep fuel consumption as LOW as possible. :D
Hmm, would always shift gears at around 3k REV. I think for a Proton, that would be the most economical. If you're with bigger displacement engines, probably lower. :D
AHH, the joy of trying to save fuel and the environment. :P

For ppl who don't know how a gear stick looks like. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment