Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Great Experience

Today was my first time going home in an old KTM train which was the silver grey in color. I was with my friend Thayjis. And the crowd was not that bad as it can be. But still, I preferred not to sit. So what we did was, we stand by the door. 

It was raining heavily by the way. So after the second stop at Mid Valley from KL Central, the left door was not shut as it was a manual type of door. Its an old train guys, d'uh! So, I was darn exited to be on a moving train without our door closed! Why wont we shut the door? coz I don't want to. And I know it is very dangerous to do that. Plus, we did not stand exactly at that door, that is crazy man! We were standing across the door (the right door).
Gosh it was a bit scary when the train went through a dark tunnel. But I like the thrill of the scary sounds of that train. Then the door suddenly shut by itself with a loud bang which made us shocked to death. oh yea, we were in the middle part of the back train where the two cars are linked, which made us freaked out as there was a short kind of bridge connected to the other side of the train. Of course it was freakingly scary man. There was no doors and we could see the train track and the tyres moving at a very high speed beneath us. But the train was not that "high speed". Darn it! It was so noisy that even if we shout, people wont be able to hear us.

SO COOL MAN! can you guys imagine?! I should have take a few photos. But I realized that I was really enjoying that moment. 
Well, maybe next time.
Till then.

by, Asyraf BR.

No comments:

Post a Comment