Friday, February 12, 2010

I hate thinking of a title to put.

Alrite. It has been more than a week since Asyraff posted something up and I am here to save the group before Mr. Charles sees this and starts commenting on how LAZY we are on keeping this blog updated. :P

Since we're supposed to blog bout something unique, I decided to blog about my dear friend Khalis. :)
No no. This is not gonna be a long and boring blog post. In fact, I think it will amaze you! :)

I have known Khalis since primary school and DAMN, this girl is our next... Picasso?
Hell yeah, she an artist. A freaking awesome artist. :)

Now Im gonna post up some of her art work! :)
Jeng Jeng Jenggggg.




So now you're in love with her,no?

You can stalk her by clicking HERE.
OR, you can check out her Deviant Art.
But her blog is currently dead cause she's in NS. =/

To Khalis : I miss you very badly.

:)

Okay people. it is 12:30am.  I need by beauty sleep. :)
Good Night & Happy ChineseNew Year.

<3, CY.

No comments:

Post a Comment