Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hard Braking is Heart Breaking

HMM, anyone can guess what i'm about to tell you?
i guess not but here goes anyway.
Let me just give you a clue. :)

Source : http://gobblercomin.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/auto-crash.jpg

Yea, accidents that involves two cars crashing into each other.

Yea, the story goes like this.
I was on my way to college the other day and i followed my friend to college.
Well, when i said followed, i meant i followed him from behind. He drove and I drove as well.
We weren't really speeding or anything but we were doing around 80 or 90 km/h.
The roads were rather clear that morning, or at least that is what we thought they were.
We were driving and my friend was following this red colour Kenani and i was behind my friend.

OUTTA A SUDDEN!
the red colour car fella decided to break. HARD. really really HARD.
and you should know what happened next.
My friend braked HARD as well, and so did I.
POOF.
i HAD the shock of my life. i thought i was gonna smash my car into my friend's car.
I could smell rubber and everything.
But thank God, i did not.
The car managed to stop in time. My brakes did not lock up. And everything was alright.
DAAM.
i wanted to slap the shit outta the guy who braked hard.
Apparently, my friend said that the bunch of fellas in the car was laughing away when my friend gave them the COCK stare. :O

The story did not stop there.
I was on my way back from college the very same day.
And as usual, going towards Old Klang Road.
Same thing happened and i had another shock of my life.
How coincidental is that?
:(

Ahh, the moral of the story is . .
Get a good car.
With fat brakes.
And fat tires.
and PLEASE, be a good driver.

This message is brought to you by,
Ben. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, do you know anything about the windows 7 backgound that is on your blog? What building is it part of?

    ReplyDelete