Monday, April 26, 2010

Lakeside Campus

WE HAVE ALL JUST MOVED TO THE NEW LAKESIDE CAMPUS!
EXCITED?!
Well, no for me.
I used to think LCS was a bad place to be. Because I guess I was in a new environment and everything was different.
When I first walked in LCS i thought, hey, this place looks nasty.
Little did i know that LCS had bookstores, stationary shops, restaurants that would all make the place so lively.
So whats wrong with the new campus?
Want me to show you?
Source: http://upx.els.edu.my/documents/EducationInstitution/14/Taylor%27s%20Lakeside%20Campus%202009C180920091436430470923059383.jpg

Okay, maybe nothing is wrong with this photo.
But But. .
The worst thing about this place is. .
The PARKING.
Okay, I've been here like a couple of times and its filled with cars.
Nothing really bothers me except the fact that it takes me almost 20 minutes to find a parking and a couple of minutes for to reach class.
:O
Yea, so mates, be early for classes.
AND oh, the vending machine swallowed my 2 bucks today.
No 100 plus for me today. :(

AHH, need to adapt to it thn.
Thats all for now.
Bye.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment